Prohibition on Parking at Georgetown
Georgetown University does not provide on campus parking for undergraduate students. Undergraduate students are prohibited from bringing a car or other motor vehicle to campus or parking a vehicle on the street in West Georgetown, Burleith, and Foxhall Village. Violations of this policy are part of the Code of Student Conduct.
- Go Metro! DC’s Metro Transit System is economical and easily accessible It’s also an eco-friendly way to travel.
- The University’s GUTS service provides transportation to the nearby Metro Stations.
- Ride the D.C. Circulator. Its five routes link various cultural, entertainment and business destinations in downtown D.C.
- Need wheels? Check out ZipCars for by the hour or by the day car rentals.
- Capital Bikeshare is a popular way to go! Rent a bike from the Bikeshare station right outside the Healey gates.
Learn more about transportation sustainability at Georgetown through Georgetown University’s Office of Sustainability. Check it out!